In case you don’t have time to prepare dinner, you’ll love this 5-minute Salmon Rice Bowl with Bok Choy made within the microwave!
Microwave Salmon Rice Bowl
For the quickest, flakiest, most completely cooked salmon – use your microwave! This complete meal, salmon and veggies cooks in 5 minutes, and it comes out completely each time! It’s my go-to once I want a wholesome lunch and am brief on time. Made in my Anyday microwave dish which I like as a result of it’s glass and has a vented lid. Use low cost code: SKINNYTASTE for 10% off The Meal Prep Set on cookanyday.com. In case you attempt it, let me know what you suppose within the feedback!
Salmon Rice Bowls Elements
- Rice: I meal prep brown rice in parts and freeze it so I can pop it within the microwave any time. You can too purchase frozen brown rice.
- Salmon Rice Bowl Sauce: Candy pink chili sauce, sriracha, freshly grated ginger.
- Salmon: Use a six-ounce filet. The fish could be recent or frozen and thawed.
- Child Bok Choy: Halve one bok choy lengthwise.
- Taste: Season the bok choy with a pinch of salt and drizzle of sesame oil.
How one can Make Microwave Salmon Rice Bowls
Right here’s how I make this straightforward salmon rice bowl recipe.
- I partially warmth the frozen rice in a microwave-safe dish lined with a vent. I like Anyday’s glass dishes as a result of they arrive with lids and are so properly made. Use low cost code: SKINNYTASTE for 10% off The Meal Prep Set
- Combine all of the sauce substances in a small bowl.
- As soon as the rice is heat, place the child bok choy and salmon within the dish, and drizzle some sesame oil and a pinch of salt over the bok choy.
- Subsequent, brush the glaze over the fish and pop it again within the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. You’ll have completely poached salmon and steamed veggies.
- Rice: Swap brown rice with white rice. In case you don’t have frozen rice, you may make your personal or purchase a microwavable rice pouch for quicker cooking.
- Low Carb: Swap the rice for cauliflower rice.
- Greens: In case you can’t discover child bok choy, recent spinach, broccoli, cauliflower rice, or edamame would additionally work.
- Spicy Salmon Rice Bowls: These bowls have a little bit of a kick, however be happy so as to add extra sriracha in case you like further spicy meals.
Extra Salmon Recipes You’ll Love:
Yield: 1 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 bowl
Place frozen rice in a medium shallow anyday dish (or microwave protected dish), ensuring to elevate the vent and microwave on excessive 2 minutes.
In the meantime, In a small bowl mix pink chili sauce sauce, sriracha and ginger.
Take away from microwave and stir, place the halved child bok choy on the sides of the bowl.
Place the salmon filet pores and skin aspect down within the middle.
Prime every little thing with a pinch of salt. Drizzle the sesame oil over the bok choy.
Brush the sauce over the salmon and canopy, vented.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes, till the salmon is cooked by way of. I normally do 3 minutes for one piece.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us understand how you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 bowl, Energy: 533 kcal, Carbohydrates: 51 g, Protein: 48.5 g, Fats: 18 g, Saturated Fats: 2.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 93.5 mg, Sodium: 856 mg, Fiber: 10 g, Sugar: 19.5 g