One factor I do know for certain about AK readers: you all LOVE baked oatmeal. Each time I put up a brand new oatmeal bake or recipe for baked oatmeal cups I see the thrill roll in each on the weblog and on social — for good purpose! I’ve been a baked oatmeal lover for years now as a result of it makes such a simple, satisfying breakfast which you could meal prep or freeze for later.
SO it’s not shocking that I’ve over 15 unimaginable wholesome baked oatmeal recipes on the weblog. Oatmeal cups included! I like dreaming up model new flavors, mix-ins, and toppings for baked oatmeal as a result of the choices are actually limitless. These recipes are full of fiber, loads of protein and complete grains to maintain you full and happy till lunch. Plus, they’re nice for kiddos and simple to customise!
Choosing the proper oats
It’s essential to make use of rolled oats once you’re making baked oatmeal as a result of metal minimize oats is not going to provide the proper texture. To maintain the recipes gluten free, merely use licensed gluten free rolled oats! Fast oats will possible work effectively, too, you might simply want to make use of a bit greater than the recipe requires.
Flip your baked oatmeal into oatmeal cups
Sure, you may simply flip any oatmeal bake into cups or muffins! An ideal on-the-go choice for busy weeks.
- Prep your pan. Add muffin liners to a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray to forestall sticking.
- Divide the batter. Divide the baked oatmeal batter into the muffin tin — it’s best to get round 10-12 oatmeal cups.
- Bake & serve. Bake for 20-25 minutes till the oatmeal cups are set and luxuriate in!
Freeze your oatmeal bake for later
Be happy to freeze your complete baked oatmeal, particular person slices, or oatmeal cups for later! It’s such an effective way to meal prep months forward of time.
- To freeze: as soon as your baked oatmeal has fully cooled, minimize it into 6 squares/slices and wrap every sq. in plastic wrap and tinfoil. You may as well freeze the whole baked oatmeal for later by wrapping it effectively and inserting it within the freezer.
- To reheat: once you’re able to eat it, place an unwrapped frozen sq. of baked oatmeal on a microwave secure dish and microwave it at 30 second intervals for 1-2 minutes. To reheat the whole baked oatmeal, merely reheat it within the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 levels F whereas it’s lined with tinfoil.
If you happen to make any of those baked oatmeal recipes make sure you depart a remark and a ranking on the recipe in order that I understand how you appreciated it!